Monday, August 10, 2015

Getting There With God's Compass!


Navigating through life can be one of the most stressful, demanding segments of your life. I was in Bangkok Thailand, a population of over 14 million people, one of the largest cities in the world. In a taxi cab we got “Lost in the middle of the night” trying to locate our hotel. I might still be driving around in circles if I had not had a hotel card with an address on it to get to our destination. Three words come to mind: “Flustered and Frustrated and even Fearful.” Too long to tell the whole story. After four frustrating hours, we arrived safely at our hotel.

Many in life are on a journey where they are flustered, frustrated, and yes, some are fearful of never getting where they are supposed to get in this life and the next.
God says in Psalm 32:8, “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way to go, I will guide you with my eye.” (KJV) The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8 (NLT)
We can make life much harder when we fail to go to the PERSON we need to go to in order to get where we need to go. You say, “Danny, if I knew the right step, took the right test assessment, was a bit smarter, wiser, more intelligent, experienced, or tried a few more things, then maybe I would know what’s next.” Just ONE suggestion; GO talk to the RIGHT PERSON.
When I have a problem with my Acura, I don’t call Chevrolet, Ford or the Chrysler dealer. They didn’t write the manual book on my particular automobile. Rather, I call the manufacturer who made my car. Who do you think made you? Where did life begin? Sorry, I don’t believe I came from an ape. God says, “We were created in HIS image.” He made Man from the dust of the earth. Friend, it’s simple, GO TO GOD!  He’s got the blueprint and the drawing for your life.
He tells us what to ask and how to ask.
Pray, Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.” Talk to Him, knowing He is waiting on you to ask Him the where, why, how, and when in life.

Pray, “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Have you asked Him to take the steering wheel of your life? Make Him the pilot, not the co-pilot.

Pray, Give us this day our daily bread.” He has what brings us love, joy, peace and fulfillment in life. No career, marriage, house, cars, riches or lands can do that for you.

Pray, “Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. Buddha, Rev Moon, Hare Krishna can’t forgive you of your sins. It’s only through the blood of Jesus Christ that you can be forgiven.

Pray, “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.” Everybody has weaknesses somewhere. God is not impressed with your strengths but gives grace to the humble.

Pray, "Thine is the Kingdom, the power the glory forever. Amen." When you call out to the right Person, “JESUS CHRIST”, you will find purpose that will lead you to God’s plan which will bring you Power to get where you need to go in your life. His compass works, Let Him direct you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment