Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whose Watching?

In this economy it's really really tough to stretch the dollar. You have got to make the best of it right? Buying groceries and putting fuel in the car have become a new set of challenges for many in life.
The Psalmist declares; "I have been young and now am old yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging for bread.(Psalm 37:25)

It all boils down to trust. The issue is not if God is able to help us but rather will I trust His hand to provide a way? God does watch and observe us in our giving to Him. Each week when I receive income, He watches to see if I will give back to Him the 10% as he instructs us too.

The Lord was watching the poor widow woman then and He is watching now. One thing you will learn sooner or later is you don't want to squeeze God out of your money matters. Sooner or later if you withhold on God, it's going to be more pain than you bargained for.

God says if I fail to bring the tithe, I will be cursed with a curse. I don't know anybody that wants to live under that cloud. He declares; "Bring all the tithe into the storehouse." (Malachi 3:8-10)

That statement is pretty clear, that is your place of worship each week, not to the evangelist or your special project you want to help out on. Other projects are an offering.

God promises that if we will follow His word, He will open the heavens over our lives. God so wants to bless each of us and He will if will just follow His blueprint for out finances. I have a book of miracles that I have written out down so many breakthroughs He has done in my finances.

I hate to think what I would have missed had I not been a joyful giver and not been obedient in my giving of my tithes and offerings.

It's not to late to start. Choose today to follow Him in your giving. Take on His divine nature of giving out and see what the hand of the Lord will do for you.
dannysdevotional.com
oceanwayag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment