Sunday, August 28, 2016

What Keeps “Blowing Up” In Your Face? (2)

Years ago I bought a Sea-Doo jet-ski from a private individual that mistakenly put the “wrong fuel mixture” of gas in the tank. Gas only,  “NO OIL.” When I drove the ski down the St. Johns River, the engine began to smoke and burned up. It left me stranded and floating towards the Atlantic Ocean. Ahh, just a bit Scary!

There are times things blow up in your face because you fail to put the right mixture of “God’s Word and Faith” in your heart to overcome your faults and failures in life.

Before you get the big head, remember, there is NOBODY perfect in life! Paul declares in Romans 3:23, “We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Thank God we have a “Good Good Father” like the songwriter Chris Tomlin wrote a song about, that loves us and forgives us for all of our hick-ups and hang-ups in life.

Finding paths for our failures is critical to moving forward in life. God does have a plan and a path for man’s guilt and remorse of sin. Is there a solution for our failures and faults?

Satan is the biggest liar and trickster that was ever created. Before Adam was created on earth, Satan rebelled in the heavens against Jehovah God. He also caused 1/3 of all of the angels in heaven to rebel along with him. Isaiah informs us that, God booted Satan and 1/3 of the angels out of heaven and today Satan and his demons create havoc throughout the earth, deceiving men with that same spirit of rebellion.

Sin is nothing more than rebelling against God’s ways. He says, “His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Jesus declares, “Come up higher to my thoughts and plans for you. “For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer 29:11

God’s fresh Word will raise your faith to fight off hell’s thoughts in your head. Without The RIGHT mixture of His Word, and Faith in your heart, you are dead in the water.
One small simple Word from God can take you to safety to your Victory. Words like, “I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:8 Words like, “When you walk through the waters, I will be with you and through the rivers, they will not overflow you.” Ish 43:2

When my motor blew up in my jet-ski, I was floating out towards the ocean wondering what will I do now? Thank God a man in a little tiny boat came to my rescue. He pulled me all the way back to safety to my dock. I truly believe God has a Word for you everyday. Open up His Logos Word and let HIM fill your mind today. It’s what will lead you safely to your destiny.

Listen to Chris Tomlin song “Good Good Father” (8,617,176 views at this writing.)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqybaIesbuA

No comments:

Post a Comment