Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Lord Is my Light

David said, “ Even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Ps 23:4
Is your heart still heavy and despondent over your struggle? Has your difficulty turned into your worst nightmare? Look up, God saw your ordeal coming before you did. Nothing catches God by surprise. But He does admonish us to walk through the tough places instead of believing that you’re going to live there the rest of your life.
Too many camps out and build a staying place in the valley instead of walking through it. God never intended for us to live there. God always makes a way for us to pass through those tough places.
David was in a tough place with the death threats of a jealous King Saul, but God was using those hard places to make David the man of God he was created to be. So how did David make it as Saul made 21 attempts to kill him?
David said, The Lord is my shepherd, He also declared, “The Lord is my helper, my deliverer, my Redeemer, my anointing, my restorer, my light and my salvation. He is my fortress, my rock, my song,” Just to mention a few, Have you declared those same promises for your own life?
If you want to beat living in the valley, make a strong declaration today that the same God that was with David is with you as well. Declare this day, The Lord is my light and my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment