Friday, September 16, 2011

Stay On Track


Gods glory and fire falls down during the dedication of the temple that Solomon had built. What an amazing moment to see the temple of the Lord filled with God's smoke and glory.

After the sacrifices of the sheep and the cattle, God says something very important for each of us to remember.

God says, "if the people ever turn away from me, fail to obey the regulations and rules I instructed you to keep and decide to serve and worship other gods, then I will remove you from my land I have given you, I will abandon this temple I have consecrated with my presence, and I will make you an object of mockery and ridicule among all the nations.

God is saying, Stay on track, stay in my will, stay in my plan, keep your focus on me, and I will bless you and keep my favor on your life. God warns them that if they turn to other gods, you will lose the blessings and the favor I have placed on your lives.

All through the scriptures you will find those like Adam and Eve that started out with all the blessings of God in the garden of Eden, but when they turned away from Gods ways and commands that they lost everything. They had to leave the land that was created for their lives. There came a day that Adam and Eve were kicked out of the beautiful garden of Eden because of their disobedience.

There's nothing more fulfilling and satisfying and even gratifying than living in the perfect will of God for your life.

God warns us to stay alert and be sober because the adversary as a roaring lion seeketh whom he may devour.

Stay focus today on God's plan and His design for your life. Korean airline KL007 got off one degree several years ago in a flight from Anchorage Alaska, flying over Soviet airspace. The Russians thought it was a spy plane and sent two migs up and blew her out of the sky killing 270 lives.

It's so critical to stay on course and on track. Paul says at the end, I have fought a good fight and finished my course and have kept the faith.

Today you and I are in flight with God's destiny and His will for our lives, stay the course, and stay on track, It will be worth it all.
Oceanwayag.com                                                                                      Danny Baggett

1 comment: