Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Proverbs 2 "God's Benefits and Blessings?"

Every three months, I drive to Lakeland, Florida and join another twenty leaders for our Presbyter meeting. Somehow with so much on my plate, I left out that Monday morning to fulfill my responsibility at that meeting. It takes me approximately 3 ½ hours to make the drive. When I walked in, I was greeted by the District receptionist. “Danny what brings you here today?” “I’m here for our quarterly meeting.” She had a big grin on her face and said these painful words, “Danny, the meeting isn’t until NEXT Monday.”


If we’re not careful, we can get so much going on that we get out of sync with where we're supposed to be and what God has planned out for our life. God desires to sync us up with His Blessings. Are you in sync and on track with God’s plan and benefits? Study with me now; let’s see if we are in sync with God’s plan.
                  "God’s Condition's To Blessings"

2:1-4  GOD’S If’s

There IS Blessings for those who take God’s prescription

God’s Bessings are:

5, 6 You’ll understand the Fear of the Lord

7 He will be your shield and Buckler

8 HE WILL PERSERVE YOUR PATH

9A YOU’LL UNDERSTAND GOD’S RIGHTEOUNESS

9B YOU’LL UNDERSTAND GOD’S JUDGMENT

10 HIS KNOWLEDGE IS PLEASANT TO YOU

11 GOD WILL GIVE YOU DISCRETION

12-15 HE WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THE WRONG CROWD

16- HE WILL DELIVER YOU FROM PROMISCUITY

21-22 YOU WILL DWELL IN THE LAND OF PROMISE

THERE IS BLESSINGS FOR THOSE WHO TAKE GOD’S PRESCRIPTION

http://www.oceanwayag.com/live-services.aspx
http://www.oceanwayag.com/live-services.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment