Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tabernacle Prayer 2


The Candlestick- The Holy Spirit “It’s not by might, nor by power but by my Holy Spirit says the Lord.” (Zech 4:6) The next piece of furniture in the Tabernacle was a seven-branched golden candlestick. The fire represents the Holy Spirit. Every day you should invite the presence of the Holy Spirit into your life. He is the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Might and Knowledge, We should ask God to give us spiritual gifts. (1 Cor 12:8-10)

The Table of Showbread- The Word of God

Success comes through meditating in His Word day and night. A table with twelve loaves of bread represents the importance of reading Gods Word for daily sustenance. Claim His many great promises. Ask for fresh revelation of the Word. Take time to read and mediate on the Word.  Get a Word for the day.

The Altar of Incense- Worship

 “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.” (Pro 18:10)

A small altar of “burning incense” stood at the entrance to the Holy of Holies where God’s presence dwelt. The altar represents worship. The people of God literally entered God’s presence worshipping the Names of God, including:

·                     God is My Righteousness

·                     God is My Sanctifier

·                     God is My Healer

·                     God is My Provider

·                     God is My Banner of Victory

·                     God is My Peace

·                     God is My Shepherd

·                     God is Always There

The Ark of The Covenant- Intercession

The final place in the Tabernacle was the place where God’s presence dwelt. It was there that the priest interceded on behalf of the people. In the New Testament, you and I are all called priests and instructed to intercede for others.

Pray for those

·                     In authority- spiritual, civil, family and workplace

·                     My family

·                     My church pastor, small group, members, and vision and mission.

·                     My city, nation, and world

·                     My needs

I’m so personally grateful that somebody stood in the gap and prayed for me during some of my most critical crises in life. God says, “Pray for one another.” It may be your prayers that see your son delivered, your neighbor come to Christ and your family receive a breakthrough.

Why don’t you begin today turning up the fire of God in you by walking through a new model you may have never used before? Watch God do something fresh and new in you, your family, your business or job, your health, personal vision, mission and your assignment in life. Turn it up today and go places you have never been, do things you have never done and become something you’ve never been before.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment