Sunday, September 13, 2015

Singing Better 2 "What Song Are You Singing?"

I’m so thankful for my Song of Salvation. Where would you be right now had not Christ reached down and pulled you out of your pit of sin? Had it not been for Him running and chasing after you, you would be lost in your iniquity. But praise the Lord, if you know that you’re saved, washed in His blood, your name is in the Book of Life and you’re ready for Heaven.

I’m so thankful for my Song of Peace. The world cannot give us peace. Not money, a job, a marriage, riches, retirement, no relationship on earth can fill the inner void of a man. Only God gives Peace to His children. You can’t buy it, earn it, work for it or make it happen without the Living Son of God who paid for it on the cross. “Thou wilt keep us in perfect peace.”(Ish. 26:3)

I’m so thankful for my Song of Faith. “Without faith it is impossible to please God. For He that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.” (Heb. 11:6) There is no way a man can walk in His will and His plan for your life without using his faith.

I’m so thankful for my Song of Protection. “He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord He is my refuge my fortress, my God in Him I will trust.” (Ps 91:1) It’s wonderful not to live in fear and in a panic mode. Satan wants us to live in fear and not faith.  Rejoice today that God is for you and has His Angels of protection around you.

I’m so thankful for my Song of Purpose. I get up every morning knowing that I’m not here by chance, but by design and purpose. God never makes mistakes. When He brought you into this world, it wasn’t by accident but rather ON Purpose.

I’m so thankful for my Song of Power. I really couldn’t live this life in Christ without His Power working in my life. How does one get through the valleys, storms, winds of adversity in our health, the hiccups in our marriage and the question marks about the losses in life? Can you really trust God when you lose everything? Job did and fell down to worship His God. Then he said, “Yet the Lord slay me, I will still trust in Him.” Job could have sung a song out of tune, off pitch and sang a sour note the rest of his life; rather he chose not to figure out what all was going on. He chose instead to depend and trust in his Jehovah God.

The real question in life is “Where does this song come from?” Many in life are on a search, looking for that something that will fill that empty hole or achy heart. There is only One Person who can truly bring a song in someone’s heart. It’s not a new job, a new location, a new relationship, a new automobile, a new marriage, a new home or a new turn or transition in life.

Jesus Christ is that One and only Person who can truly give each of us the song that we’re looking for. He’s ready to give it to each of us right now. Just ask, and the heavens will open up and bring in everything you have been searching for. Jesus will do it TODAY if you invite Him in to give you that song. Life is too short to live without a song that comes from Christ. For you that have lost your song, let Him refresh, renew, restore and reset that song one more time in your life! He will do it RIGHT NOW! Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment